Marek Hamsik: Napoli midfielder's proposed China move 'suspended'

Marek Hamsik

Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik’s proposed move to an unnamed Chinese club has been “suspended”.

Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti had said the 31-year-old was “in talks” over a move but the club’s Twitter account now says previously agreed financial terms have not been met.

Hamsik, who played in the 3-0 win over Sampdoria on Saturday, joined Napoli from Brescia in 2007.

He has gone on to become the club’s all-time leading scorer with 121 goals.

BBC Sports - View Original Story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *